Thursday, October 14, 2010

MURPHYSBORO TO ELIZABETHTOWN, IL 10/13/10

I cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of dates, images, or places any longer. I have no idea where I am or what day of the week it is. BIMBOY I


I do know that this photo was taken in Murphysboro just before a huge storm with wind, lightning, and hail.


Hmmm. I guess she is writing a letter to the Chilean miners. (in the bathtub??)


This is code. Some of you will recognize the River to River road markings.


BIMBO III before the rain hit going into Elizabethtown. This was the first time the pavement was wet when they finished the ride.

BIMBO III wants all of you to know that the BIMBOYs were sitting on a B&B porch while the rain came down. Since I've spent thousands of dollars on therapy, I don't do guilt. The porch was very nice. BIMBOY I.

No comments:

Post a Comment