Tuesday, October 12, 2010

FARMINGTON, MO TO MURPHYSBORO, IL MONDAY 10/11/10

I wasn't really lost when I took this photo. I was making one of my side trips to a winery to pick up some libations. This was the road to Cave Winery. I haven't a clue why it was named that. It was down this road and sitting on top of a magnificent hill with a great view. Three dogs on the porch all waiting for a belly rub.


If you know this woman at all, you know that she is not going to be told what to do by anyone, including Lewis and Clark.


Chester, IL just before lunch way up the hill. They're smiling because they know they get to sag there.


Chester is the home of Popeye!


BIMBO II is thinking, "I know you want to look nice, but can't you at least wait til we're in town before you start doing your nails?"

No comments:

Post a Comment